When submitting to SUFF you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
• To receive the "REJECTION LETTER" discounted fee you must email a rejection letter that you have received from another film festival to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Secure online screener is the preferred method of submission.
• Please DO NOT send extra promo material with your entry! This is only necessary if you are selected.
• Works-in-progress are considered only if the completed film will reach the fest by May 28, 2018.
• Films do not have to be in subtitled or dubbed if not essential to the comprehension of film.
• If selected, your exhibition copy is required by Aug 17, 2018. (Exhibition requirements will be sent with acceptance letters.)
• All shipping and handling costs to and from the festival office will be covered by the entrant.
• It's the participant's responsibility to make sure the rights to their films are cleared for the festival. The festival will not be held liable for any issues or lawsuits regarding any films that are entered into the festival.
• Fees will not be reimbursed if not selected for the festival.
• The festival will take due care of all entrants / participants materials but the festival will not be responsible for any loss and / or damage to materials while they are in possession of the festival.
• If you are accepted into the 2018 festival there may be an opportunity to have your film included on a SUFF Best Of compilation DVD for sale or promotional purposes.
• If you are accepted into the 2018 festival there may be an opportunity to have your film screened at other festival-related screenings throughout that year, of which you will be notified.
• By entering this festival you are agreeing to have a 30-second excerpt of your film used for festival promotional purposes only (including web, cinema, TV, DVD) - unless you advise otherwise. Thank you.
The production’s Producer grants the SYDNEY UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL the rights to:a) Exhibit the film in the festival and any agreed upon festival related screenings;b) Use any stills from the film for any promotional purposes related to the festival.
Productions selected for the festival will be notified by 31st July, 2018.
Screening copies (Quicktime or DVCam) are to be received by the festival no later than August 11, 2018.
I have read, understand, and agree to all the SYDNEY UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL regulations and requirements and agree to be bound by them.
I confirm that all necessary consents have been obtained and granted for the screening of my film publicly and that the film does not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party.
I agree to indemnify SYDNEY UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL against any cost, claim, damage, proceedings, or expenses of any nature whatsoever arising out of any such use by Sydney Underground Film Festival.