If you are taking part in the Filmmakers Hub, you will be able to submit your film in person to a TAKE48 team member onsite. All other submissions must be done digitally.
To submit your film digitally, please upload it to a file-sharing platform (Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer etc) and share the download link in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you allow time to upload your film as late submissions will be disqualified from prizes and screening.
- Please structure your email subject line as follows: TAKE48 Submission [Your Name]
- Please include the download link to your film in the body of your email.
All films must be submitted by 7PM AEST, Sunday, August 25th.
- Films must be no longer than 3 minutes, with a 5 second slate for credits on top, making for a 3:05 maximum run time. This short credit slate is to ensure that we have the time to screen all films at the TAKE48 screening session.
- Film dimensions must be no greater than 1920x1080.